Travel delays have become a common occurrence in today's fast-paced society. Be prepared in the event of a luggage mishap or flight delay, and keep the following items in a single carry-on that can make a night without your luggage a little less traumatic.
• Picture ID
• Personal Medication
• Money (traveler's checks, ATM card, credit cards)
• Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Hairbrush, Comb, Deodorant
• Air/Train/Ship Tickets and other Travel Documents
• House Keys
• Underwear, Change of Clothes
• Cell Phone, or Long Distance Phone Card
• Reading Material or Music
• Your ASTA Travel Agent's Phone Number
Tips for Traveling with Kids
• Thinking of taking the family on a vacation? A little planning can help keep the kids occupied and safe, and keep you sane on your family trip.
• Remember to choose a location that is kid-friendly. Look for a resort with lots of activities, a kid's program and kid's menu. Our vacation experts can recommend the best destination, cruise or resort for your family.
• Consider an all-inclusive resort, a cruise, or a condominium to control extra expenses.
• When staying in a hotel, request "connecting" rather than "adjoining" rooms. Adjoining rooms are side by side, but may not have a door that connects the rooms to each other.
• Give children a brief description of where they are going and what to expect so they will feel more comfortable with their new surroundings.
• Try to maintain the child's sleep cycle. Don't plan activities too early or too late if your
child doesn't usually keep that schedule at home.
10061 Talbert Ave. Ste. 200
Fountain Valley CA 92708
714.964.0102 Fax: 714.964.0106